Cleaning and sanitation supplies
- Metal pooper scoopers
- Plastic garden type pump sprayer
- Chlorine bleach, paper towels, HE liquid laundry detergent, etc.
- Disposable surgical gloves, gowns and booties
- Long handled squeegees, angled brooms, dustpans, string mops and heads that are stitched along the bottom
- Sponge mops and replacement heads
- New vacuum cleaner
- Long garden hose and power nozzle
- Trash bags, 4-40 gallon
- Printer paper
- 4×6″ clear adhesive pockets.
- Potty pads
- Small washable dog beds
- Crate pads
- Collars (small and medium)
- Adjustable harnesses (small and medium)
- Martingale collars (medium and large)
- Tough, durable toys
- Gasoline station gift cards.
- Metal Ex-Pens (30″ to 48″ high)
- Pre-paid gas cards for the rescues
- Duct tape
- 64 Quart Rubbermaid/Sterilite type containers with lids
Canned and dry foods are needed. However, rescued mill dogs have very specific nutritional needs, due to the poor quality food they received in the mills. There are many suitable foods that we prefer to use, available, locally in a number of stores. We use small dog foods, regular adult food, puppy food, and senior food. Also, some of our special needs dogs require grain-free foods. Here are some of the brands we use:
Taste of the Wild
Castor and Pollox
Old Mother Hubbard
We also need Cesar’s canned or Pedigree ground for giving meds to our little dogs.
High dollar items
- Monetary donations are always needed for our operating expenses.